Sunday, April 3, 2016

Springtime Bonfires

It is again spring, as it is every year. spring; why is it called spring? Maybe because we spring ahead. Yes, it is probably that. Daylights Savings time, so we spring ahead. Yes. That makes sense. In all honesty I already knew this I just am trying to make this post even longer, so sorry for anything boring in advance. But as of right now I am only about seventy or so words in, and I need a total of twelve hundred words, so I have a lot to go. Yay. This is so much fun and very entertaining. Hey, that’s a good idea; writing posts being entertaining. Post ception. Blogging ception? I am not sure as to the official ception term to use here, but I am sure that there is one. Alright, back to the topic. What is the topic again? Spring? Daylights Savings Time? This blog? Ah, yes. I remember now. This blog is all about bonfires. Here, let us get back into the post. Bonfires, here we come!

Okay. It has been one hundred and seventy nine, no one hundred and eighty, and no now one hundred and ninety two words. Wow. I am booking, all though not really. Yes that should’ve been although. Alright, bonfire. Bonfires? Well, anyway, here we go. Diving right in. Bonfires here we come. Also, side note, I am just making this post really long on purpose, so have fun reading this if you are. And good for you for sticking through this post so far! So congratulations. I want to award you, to congratulate you for your dedication. I have therefore decided that you need a high five. I am not going to give you a high five. I have absolutely no idea who you are. You are probably in Mrs. Assmussen’s class with me sometime during the day. If so, then you need a high five. I am not going to give you the high five, but you should get one from someday. If you are not in her class, you still deserve a high five.

Back to bonfires! So now that it is spring, the weather is much, much, much warmer than in the winter. This means that it is time for bonfires. So go to a bonfire! Have a bonfire with your friends! That can be a lot of fun. Especially if you do fun stuff with your friends. Here are some things you can do at a bonfire: you can sit around the bonfire and talk. You can listen to music. Some people have a dance party. You can have races. You can make jokes. You guys can look up funny YouTube videos. You can all get under a blanket together just because it is cold, not because it is fun or anything but because it is cold. You can also eat. Eat a lot. Like double stuffed oreos, some popcorn, or even some chips. You can also go inside and play video games together. Some fun video games to play together are on the wii, such as Mario Kart. It can be really fun. Especially with friends. Yep. So go to a bonfire with friends. Have a good time. This has been over five hundred words. To be specific, there have been almost five hundred and fifty words so far in this post. So thank you for this. For reading my post. I am sorry for putting you through this post. It has been a lot of fluff as some would call it. Just to up the word count. This will be an easy next two posts because I have only about six hundred words left. So thank you, and go entertain yourself with a bonfire!

So thus a bonfire in the spring would be a lot of fun. Similar to the bonfires in the fall blogpost I posted in the fall, this post is similar but stating how the Spring also presents good weather for bonfires. Basically just because there is no longer snow. So that is it. Bonfires, yay. Bonfire.

(678)

No comments:

Post a Comment